Monday 24 November 2014

Them lazy bones....

Hey up!

Alright, so, a couple of people may or may not be wondering about the title of this post...I'm going with the latter, since, I myself understand it perfectly well...
I've named this post this because I feel incredibly tired. Like, aaall the time...also I watched a movie a while ago called " Them lovely bones" I was very nearly crying buckets...anyway, It's been stuck in my head for about a week now for some reason. So I thought maybe getting it out of my head like this will banish it

I apologise for my increasingly lame, short, and boring posts. But I still can't believe that I have had 103 page views. *dances around room*.
I've started to do a couple of drawings...I will hopefully be able to take a couple of pictures on my moms phone, Then I will show the world my great lack of hand-eye coordination!!! I'm sure you all can't wait...*insert laughing emoji*

I'm trying to figure out how to stop my posts coming up on my Google+...So far I am failing...Stop judging me..

I have some exciting news to share with y'all.....

1 comment:

  1. The title seems fine to me. Remember that no one is perfect. Practice makes a man perfect. No opinion or idea is wrong. It just needs some polishing.

    ReplyDelete