Saturday 22 November 2014

Posters block

Hiii...

I HAVE WRITERS/BLOGGERS BLOCK!!!!!
 I've been thinking for ages what to write about, and I cant think of a damn thing. -_-.
Normally I just open up my blog and write whatever is on my mind. but I don't know what has been happening recently,,, I cant think of anything to do and it really sucks..

I just wanted to update y'all that I might not post for a little while. There are some family problems happening at the moment, what with my sister moving out and my parents getting a divorce... yeah.

My dad seems to think that he can redeem his marriage by ''wooing'' my mom. ( I used his exact word there). He also seems to think that he can use me as a crutch for his feelings. I just sit there and want to scream. It's like, I can't help you with your marriage, I'm just a scared, depressed, 14 year old girl stuck in the crossfire like an awkward third-wheel. I seriously need some chocolate. *cries*

Anyway...I won't depress the world with my family business.

I wrote a story,, if anyone would like to read it and comment.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/26674746-what-i-like-about-you

Please read it....
^.^

I love you all!!!
Oyasumi nasai!

1 comment:

  1. This is sad to listen that your mom and dad having few disputes. I can understand your condition and how depressed you are at this time. I hope that things will get fine soon. Prayers

    ReplyDelete